Wednesday 22 May 2013

NEWS / Justin Bieber booed at the Billboard Awards: "I am an artist and I should be taken seriously


Justin Bieber, Billboard Music AwardsEthan Miller / Getty Images
Justin Bieber has not received a very warm welcome.
After performing twice at the Billboard Music Awards - once for his solo hit "Take You" and again with Will.i.am for "Power" - the pop star is mounted on the stage to the end of the evening to accept its first Milestone Award, but behind the applause that Bieber is used, you could hear the boos from the public.
Instead of taking the microphone directly, Justin stayed behind, a little puzzled, not knowing what to say or so, without wanting to face public criticism.
Video Thumbnail: Justin Bieber won the Milestone AwardThe pop singer accepts the trophy "Billboard Music Awards" in Las Vegas.Listen to his speech.
After a few moments (which seemed endless), Bieber finally said: "I'm 19, I think I do a good job and from the heart, I want to say that everything that should really count, it should be the music. This should be the art, the art that I do. "
He added: "I'm not ephemeral I am an artist and I should be taken seriously, we should not even talk about all the crap I want to thank my manager, Scooter Braun I want to thank my family.... I want to thank my mother, my father, I want to thank Jesus Christ. Mama, I love you. Daddy, I love you. Little Brother and Little Sister, I love you. Thank you. Fans, you are amazing. "
Bieber has not left too destabilized by this adverse reaction. At the end of the evening, he connected on Twitter to thank again the people he shall take the "two lives and two Thanks to my price. # Beliebers Our price ... I love you.. J 'love of music, my fans, my family, my friends ... And I love the Lord. "

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home